Hello again Darling Daydreamers! With autumn quickly approaching it's time to revisit a wardrobe staple - your favorite scarf! Adding a scarf to your work or weekend outfit is a fun, easy, and trendy way to incorporate texture, color, and pattern. So with that in mind, check out these 7 styling options and then head over to our catalog to order your new scarf today!
1. Looped and Draped - Start with the middle of your scarf in front of you then simply bring the ends around each side of your neck and let them hang.
2. Twisted - This is the same as the loop & drape except pull the ends back through the middle of the scarf towards your neck alternating between each side as you go.
3. Insta-Infinity - Tie the very corner ends of the scarf together in a small knot. Next, just loop the scarf around your neck a few times and voila! Instant infinity!
4. The Bow - Make a bow like you would tie a shoelace and then pull the rabbit ears to the perfect size. Pair with a blazer for a fun and trendy work outfit.
5. The Classic Drape - Loop the scarf around your neck, pull the ends through the middle, and then spread the ends out and place them one on top of the other.
6. The Double Twist - Fold the scarf in half (length wise), place around your neck, place the ends of the scarf through the middle's opening, twist, and repeat.
7. The Pull Through - Fold the scarf in half (length wise), place around your neck, and place the ends of the scarf through the middle's opening. So easy!